Imagine a Jewish Social Network with useful privacy filters whose inclusion turns this platform into a Kosher Social Network that allows accessible communication with friends all over the Jewish world in any language using a smart translation system. In this post, I want to talk about this kind of Jewish social network, which is called JewHeart.
As mentioned above, thanks to smart filters, which are configured individually – JewHeart.com is equally suitable for both religious and secular Jews and friends of the Jewish nation – those who love Israel.
Let’s look at how JewHeart works
Account Sign Up in JewHeart.com is simple and free; all you need is to choose the right type of profile.
Individual profile – recommended
The best option if you want to communicate with the entire Jewish world by writing posts, finding new friends, and joining communities. By the way, as an Israeli Blogger, I chose this type of profile for myself.
I will be glad to be friends with you – after you will complete your account, Sign Up, add me as a friend; here is a link to my page: https://jewheart.com/shalom
Other types of profiles
- Business – You will be able to establish new connections and promote your business and ideas throughout the Jewish world.
- Mall – Now, through JewHeart, you can easily create an online store and promote your products on the Jewish Social Network.
- Donation organisation – Kosher Social Network helps those in need and those who want to let Tzdakah (Donation) find each other; if you collect donations, this type of profile is for you.
- Group Manager – If you want to create your community and promote it throughout the Jewish World, this kind of profile is for you.
- Shadchan profile – If you are Shadchan or Shadchanit, this typology of profile is undoubtedly for you. JewHeart has created all the conditions so that you can easily find suitable partners for those who are still single.
Individual profile – Privacy and Filters options
You can turn JewHeart into a Kosher Social Network or just a Jewish Social Network; for it, go to settings in your profile and choose Privacy and Filters options.
If you choose privacy filters such as Kosher Social Network – Full privacy
- Block messages from unknown users
- Deny communication with the opposite gender (exception friends and family)
- Guarding your profile on Shabbat and Yom Tov from any activity
- Protect your eyes from unverified media files and pictures
Jewish Social Network with more or fewer privacy filters
In addition, you can activate only some of the FULL PRIVACY options, thereby setting a user-friendly level of privacy. For example, you can allow communication with the opposite gender or receive messages from unknown users.
Smart translation and language content filters
You can turn on/off the following language settings:
- Users can choose the languages that they understand and hide content in languages the user doesn’t understand.
- Translate content automatically or manually.
- Translate private messages while chatting.
JewHeart has a unique Jewish style
Considering that JewHeart is a Jewish Social Network, in addition to the smart filters and settings mentioned above, the platform has a special and unique Jewish style.
No more Likes; from now it’s called MAZAL ✡
In JewHeart, instead of Like, the Magen David is used, which is called Mazal ✡.
You can choose to display dates according to a Hebrew or Gregorian calendar.
JewHeart is a multifunctional Jewish Kosher Social Network
Besides convenient privacy filters and smart translation, the platform has everything you need for accessible communication with friends all over the Jewish world and to learn more about Jewish culture and Israel.
Jewish messenger – JewHeart
Jewish messenger – JewHeart owns a private messaging system, including multi-user chat groups and business page chat.
* A user can open a chat with a wholly encrypted communication channel!
You can join or create your communities/groups
Only the best videos from all over the Jewish Internet
I joined JewHeart – Come with me.
As an Israeli Blogger, I am pleased about the appearance of a Jewish Kosher social network – JewHeart, which is clean of anti-Semitism and brings the light of the Torah and the truth about Israel. As I mentioned above, I signed up as an Individual profile – which means you can add me as a friend and write private messages.
Link to my page: jewheart.com/shalom
Link to account Sign Up: jewheart.com
You can also download the application JewHeart on App Store and in Google Play